Health Safety and Environment
Providing a Safe and Healthy Workplace for Employees
- Providing a safe and healthy workplace whilst minimising our impact on the environment through hazard identification and risk management.
- Complying with statutory requirements, codes, standards and guidelines.
- Setting up measurable objectives and targets with the aim of eliminating work related incidents in relation to our activities, products and services.
- Continually monitoring and reviewing to ensure improvement in OH&S performance.
- Defining roles and responsibilities for occupational health, safety and environment.
Strategies to achieve this include:
- Ensuring OH&S management principles are included in all organisational planning activities.
- Providing ongoing education and training to all our employees.
- Consulting with employees and other parties to improve decision-making on OH&S matters and promote a culture of communication and involvement in OH&S.
- Ensuring incidents are investigated and lessons are learnt within the organisation.
- Distributing OH&S information, to all employees and interested parties.
- Providing enough resources to ensure OH&S is a central part of the organisation.
- Ensuring effective injury management and rehabilitation is provided to all employees.
- Plan, implement and monitor our OH&S program to meet our duty of care and to ensure continuing improvement.
Premium Mechanical’s Environmental Mission
As proud West Australians, Premium Mechanical Group wants to do all we can to protect the incredible natural environment surrounding us. Environmental responsibility is a high priority. We want our team to be proud to say that their company is doing their part within the movement towards a zero-emissions future in Australia.
Our Environmental Mission:
Premium Mechanical Group is committed to reducing our carbon footprint. Our first step towards this goal is partnering with Carbon Positive Australia in a new project to plant a tree for every field service ute that we have on the road. Trees naturally remove carbon dioxide from the atmosphere, offsetting carbon emitted by vehicles and machinery.
We hope to continue to grow our environmental efforts to help Australia reach the goal of zero-net emissions by 2050, protect our stunning natural world, and secure the future of our community. For more information, check out our blog article.