Premium Mechanical Group (PMG) is a Privately Owned Australian company who are the leading industry providers in mining equipment maintenance with over 200 specialised trades personnel. Our strong brand is founded on our team's continual focus on safety, hard-working attitude and the proven ability to get the job done in a timely yet fiscal manner.
We are currently seeking an experienced Mobilisation Coordinator Monday - Friday 8.30am - 4.30pm to join our office in O'Connor WA.
Reporting directly to the Field Service Coordinator, the successful candidate will be responsible for providing mobilisation, on-boarding and administrative support to our Field Service department.
- Administration experience with strong attention to detail
- Great time management, organisation and coordinating ability
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Ability to work well under pressure, work in a team and think outside the square
- Must have a positive attitude and willingness to learn
- 2 - 3 years previous experience in site administration, mobilisation (Desirable)
- Excellent safety awareness and adherence to policies and processes
- Valid Driver's Licence
WHY JOIN THE PREMIUM?
- New employee mobilisations to client sites
- Organising pre-employment medicals, inductions, site forms, new starter packs
- Ordering of PPE
- Liaising with client site Administrator, candidates, Hiring Manager, Recruitment and HR Manager
- Coordinate site requirements
- Booking travel and accommodation
- Checking trade qualifications and licences are correct and comply with site requirements
- Document control and filing
- Creating quotes and reviewing client accounts
- Strong employee and client focus
- We stand by our name PREMIUM. Our team consists of only the best in the industry. Great work environment and career progression available.
- Our business partners consist of global mining leaders and leading maintenance contractors; ensuring market diversity and job security for our employees.
- Values based company that rewards it's employees for their efforts
- Corporate Discounts, Birthday vouchers and Bonus programs.
- A genuine commitment to the health and safety of all employees.
If you think you have the relevant experience and want to be our newest Mobilisation Administrator - APPLY NOW!Only successful applicants will be contacted.