PREMIUM MECHANICAL GROUP
Providing Field Service support, Shutdown crews, Short-term and ongoing rostered support - develop your skills working on all the big brand equipment across a range of worksites.
Currently seeking an experienced Service Person to work on a 14 days on and 7 days off fly in and fly out roster. You'll be responsible for servicing mobile equipment, whether it be in the pit or in the workshop or a mixture of both.
- Servicing mobile equipment such as; Diggers & Drills , Trucks & Ancillary, CAT, Komatsu, Hitachi & Liebherr
- Access and check all grease points, fluid levels and access refilling points
- Assist qualified trades personnel where required such as; mechanics and boilermakers.
- Previous experience in a similar role
- HR Licence (preferred)
- Must be able to pass a medical and drug and alcohol test
- Recent police clearance
If you’re a skilled Serviceperson looking for a better place to work, apply now via this advertisement or send through your resume to Lagi on email@example.com. Alternatively you can call me on 0458 059 479. Premium Mechanical Group strives to employ applicants who reflect diversity.