Join The Heavy Duty Diesel Mechanics Team
Looks like the boom times are back and the ball is in the heavy duty mechanics’ court for once! What does this mean for you? How do you make this boom work for you? Are you a heavy duty diesel mechanic in Australia and are thinking that it’s time for a change? Have you had time to think about what your ideal role is? At Premium Mechanical Group, we have so many options that the choice is yours. We have a huge range of heavy duty mechanics jobs that could have you;
- Driving one of our field service vehicles travelling across mine site all over Australia.
- Joining our highly skilled shutdown team that has completed shutdowns across a range of mining equipment across various sites all over WA.
- Taking an Underground HD Mechanic job on an exciting range of roles from a new decline setup, to full established mines and even surface-based workshop rebuilds.
- Landing a stable, ongoing rostered HD diesel FIFO job, with the added benefit of dealing with people in a company that knows what it’s like to work FIFO jobs in Australia.
The next question is what roster did you want? We have across multiple roster combinations: 2 weeks on 1 week off, 2 weeks on 2 weeks off, 3 weeks on 1 week off and 8 days on 6 days off. Alternatively, join the Field Service team or the Shutdown team and you get to tell us when you want to work and what time you want off!
Premium Mechanical Group established in 2006 started from a humble beginning of one heavy duty mechanic in a ute on the road to a first-class maintenance solution company with 200 specialised highly trained staff with a fleet of mine spec field service vehicles servicing all areas of Australia. To be eligible for a heavy diesel fitter or heavy duty diesel mechanic job, you must first meet the following criteria: Safety conscious, Australian Recognised Trade Certificate, Customer focus, 3 successful reference checks and have a Current Police Clearance. It is also essential that you have experience with mining earthmoving equipment including Excavators, Loaders, Dozers, Trucks, Graders and Drills. This experience must be on makes such as CAT / Komatsu / Hitachi / Terex / Liebherr / Atlas Copco / Sandvik plant.
So, if you are chasing a diesel fitter job or heavy duty diesel mechanic jobs in Australia and want all the options and perks to choose the role to suit your lifestyle Contact Premium today.
Heavy Diesel Mechanic Jobs
Premium Mechanical Group
- Top rates in the industry
- Salary Sacrifice for personal items – Flights, Vehicles, Laptops, Interest only Investment Loans, Car park and Airport Lounge memberships
- Toolbox insurance and Income protection insurance through our Corporate provider
- Flexible rosters tailored to your needs (perfect for families or travel lovers)
- Company ute opportunities
- Frequent retention bonuses/pay reviews and incentives
- Premium referral cash bonus reward
- Team meetup events
- Access to Corporate Rewards Club
- Discounted Gym Memberships and Supplement Store discounts
- Work with the specialists in the Industry
- Premium PPE package
- Free and confidential Employee Assistance Program
- Employee of the Month Awards
- Employee of the Year Awards
- Financial advisory services through partner companies