PREMIUM MECHANICAL GROUP
Providing Field Service support, Shutdown crews, Short-term and ongoing rostered support - develop your skills working on all the big brand equipment across a range of worksites.
Career Progression BECOME A TEAM LEADER
- Rates up to $78
- Move around WA’s mine sites on the roster of your choice
- All rosters Available 8/6, 2/2, 2/1 &longer just let us know what you need.
- Supporting site requirements for planned shutdowns, machine campaigns, servicing, breakdowns, and diagnostics
- Diggers & Drills , Trucks & Ancillary
- CAT, Komatsu, Hitachi & Liebherr
Team Leader positions available $85 p/h
First Aid & Mental Health
Apply to find out more What is on offer: Rates up to $85 + Super & weekly payFull time contracts
Choose between 8/6, 2/1, 2/2 & longer rosters available
Move around WA and don't get stuck at one site
Choose your roster & change it as you need
Salary Sacrifice option available including relocation
Employee discounts to over 400+ retail stores
Employee Rewards Program – Be rewarded weekly and choose from our wide range of items
Employee recognition awards
Training and career progression available
If you’re a skilled Heavy Duty Diesel Mechanic looking for a better place to work, call Jack on 0437 925 842
for a confidential discussion about the role.
Alternatively email Jack at Jack.Jones@pmgau.com