We use your personal information to:
- Supply services to our applicants
- To enable us to communicate with applicants
- Provide applicants with information and advertising in line with personal preferences that are related to our services
How your information is used:
- Under no circumstances will we sell members’ information.
- The only time information is disclosed to a third party is when it is related to the provision and/or improvement of services or if we are required to do so by Australian law. In both cases, these entities meet with strict guidelines to preserve members’ privacy.
- To inform applicants of suitable job opportunities and services we provide
How we collect information from this site (www.premiummechanical.com.au)
- For our applicants convenience, cookies are used in this site. These pieces of information are applied to our site to enhance its
functionality to save you having to input the same information time and time again.
- The data recorded is strictly of a non-personal nature and is used to assist us in improving content and services offered. Information recorded relates to website traffic and usage statistics.
- Email addresses recorded by us for specific requested services and subscriptions are not disclosed to third parties and remain secured by us. Members are able to opt out of receiving such material at any time by unsubscribing through the specified channels.
Premium are committed to taking reasonable precautions to protect your personal information from unauthorised access and misuse.