PREMIUM MECHANICAL GROUP
Providing Field Service support, Shutdown crews, Short-term and ongoing rostered support - develop your skills working on all the big brand equipment across a range of worksites.
Currently seeking experienced Service Personnel on a 2/1 FIFO roster. You'll be responsible for servicing mobile equipment, whether it be in the pit or in the workshop or a mixture of both.
What we need – Premium candidates
- Diggers & Drills , Trucks & Ancillary, CAT, Komatsu, Hitachi & Liebherr
- Access and check all grease points, fluid levels and access refilling points
- Previous experience servicing Mobile Plant equipment
- HR Licence ( Required )
- Hold a valid "c" class driver's licence
- Forklift ticket desirable
- Proficient and motivated work ethic
- Credible references (2)
- Covid vaccination certificate
- Pre-employment medical and DAS
- Police Clearance (obtained within 12 months) required for all sites in WA
If you’re a skilled Serviceperson looking for a better place to work, apply now via this advertisement or send through your resume and qualifications to Lagi on email@example.com. Alternatively you can call me on 0458 059 479. Premium Mechanical Group strives to employ applicants who reflect diversity.