Multiple fixed plant maintenance fitters needed for FIFO work in WA. You will be responsible for planned and unplanned maintenance, breakdowns and repair work on equipment such as pumps, conveyor systems, crushers and more. Call Podge on 0429 108 913 for more information or apply through this ad, alternatively you can email your CV to Podge.firstname.lastname@example.org
PREMIUM candidates must have the following:
Weekly pays + super on all hours worked, plus more:
- Mechanical Trade Certificate
- Australian Driver’s License
- National Police Clearance
- Ability to pass a full medical, drug and alcohol test.
- Full work rights in Australia
- Effective communication and a solid work attitude
PREMIUM MECHANICAL GROUP
- Move around WA and experience other mine sites.
- Choose your roster & change it as you need.
- Full time opportunities available
- Salary Sacrifice option available including relocation.
- Employee discounts to over 400+ retail stores
- Employee Rewards Program – Be rewarded weekly and choose from our wide range of items.
- Employee recognition awards
- Birthdays gifts
- Training and career progression available
Premium Mechanical Group supplies mobile plant maintenance personnel to the WA mining, construction and transport industries. We priorities our employees and are committed to fostering a safe and inclusive work environment. Make the SWITCH today!